MCCA has established this educational program to help provide limited education funds to those seeking advanced education after graduating from high school and to encourage volunteerism in Montgomery County to non profit organizations. Any Montgomery citizen, age 14 or older, is eligible to apply for the MCCA educational grant. Annually, announcement of available educational grants will be released to all local news media and educational units located within the county.
* Educational grants can be used at any accredited
post-high school educational institution.
* Applicants must re-apply and qualify annually
for additional educational grants
* Applicants must present proof of enrollment
before educational grant funds are paid.
* Completed educational grant application which can be filled out when doors open at 4pm at the annual Celebration of Life at the Knights of Columbus Hall
* Must be Montgomery County citizen and over the
age of 14.
Contact any educational institution located within Montgomery County or contact Glenn/Nancy Savage at
217-324-4687 or email@example.com for additional information and application.